Final Fashion SHOW for DIRECTIONAL DESIGN

It was indeed a very good learning for me. This module helped me explore lots of techniques and also, help me gained more knowledge about the Designer "Rei Kawakubo" and herself in more depth. The following pictures are my final two designs from my final capsule. I'm really proud with the final outcomes and really enjoyed this module. Hope you all enjoyed the journey with me. Please enjoy reading through my blogs and have a good day!!!








Penulis : Anjan Gurung ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Final Fashion SHOW for DIRECTIONAL DESIGN ini dipublish oleh Anjan Gurung pada hari Thursday 23 May 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Final Fashion SHOW for DIRECTIONAL DESIGN
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment