FINAL LINEUP (COLLECTION: HANA)

Here, I have my final line ups. The name of the collection is "HANA" which means Flowers in Japanese. My designer was a Japanese designer "Rei Kawakubo" and all my researches are based on Japanese tradition and culture specially focusing mainly on the "KIMONO". I looked into various aspects of the Japanese culture. I also looked into the KIMONO from the ancient period. And from all the development of my ideas, these are my final line ups.




Penulis : Anjan Gurung ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel FINAL LINEUP (COLLECTION: HANA) ini dipublish oleh Anjan Gurung pada hari Monday 6 May 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan FINAL LINEUP (COLLECTION: HANA)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment